Terms and Conditions:
Deliveries / Returns:
Once you have placed your order with us you will receive a confirmation email and you will receive a second email to inform you that your item has been shipped.
- We aim to deliver and fulfil orders as soon as we can. Delivery time frames vary depending upon the delivery options the customer has selected.
- During busy periods such as Christmas or external factors such as postal strikes we may need to extend our fulfilment timeframe, this will be at no extra charge to the customer.
- Our delivery options are stated during the checkout process.
-Once the parcel has left us and is in transit to the customer, the responsibility of the item is that of the customer's. However if any incident arises we will help our customers as much as we can to regain / relocate the parcel.
- At this moment we ship to a limited number of countries internationally.
We hope that every customer will be pleased with their purchase, yet we understand sometimes returns need to be made. We only use the finest quality leather and suede for our products this means that each skin is different, and thus every bag is different. Due to the unique nature of our skins and the quality of genuine leather, colour may vary across our products. This is something that is out of our hands. Moreover these skins may feature minor blemishes - usually unnoticeable. Be assured this is nothing to worry about and it relates to the life that the cow lived and any scrapes he / she got in! Minor defects have no correlation to any mishandling during the manufacture process or any fault on our behalf. We will never sell a faulty or damaged bag.
We accept item returns as long as the item is in good resalable condition without any markings, scars or any other damage.
If you wish to return an item please email us with your name, order number, and the reason why you wish to return the bag and we will send you a returns form and a shipping address.
- We are unable to cover the cost of returns shipping
- We will issue a refund to the customer once the returned item has reached us and we have agreed it is in a resalable condition. Once we have done so we will send the customer an email indicating that we will shortly refund the purchase costs via PayPal.
- We cannot refund the initial shipping costs
- Once the customer has shipped the item to be returned and it is in transit, the customer must email us providing the tracking number and details of the postal courier. The return parcel is the customer's responsibility until it reaches us.
- The customer has 28 days to notify us and request a returns form.
- Items bought in a sale and personalised items are non-refundable.
- We recommend the customer uses a registered service with insurance cover on the return parcel.
- If you have received a faulty item please email us immediately with ' faulty item' and your order number in the subject line. Please include clear detailed images of the faulty item and we will strive to rectify this.
- However if your item is over 6 months old it is no longer covered by our faulty goods policy. This is in line with the UK Trading Standards Guidelines.
- Please allow 10 days for us to process your return.
- If you have received an incorrect item in your order please email us immediately with your order number and 'incorrect order' in the subject line.
To accept payments we use PayPal, a globally recognised service of the highest standard. PayPal is safe, simple and secure with its advanced fraud screening. Payments can be made using credit or debit cards. By using PayPal we can ensure that our customer details are kept safe.
As a company we will not rent or sell any of our customers' private details to any third party. Customers who post and interact with us on social media do so at their discretion and their own risk. We only collect personally identifiable information to the extent deemed necessary to fulfil orders and to provide the best customer service and shopping experience for our customers. If you have subscribed to receive emails from us regarding newsletters and offers and you wish to remove your email from our list you must email us at email@example.com with 'remove email' in the subject line and we will endeavour to remove your email address within 7 days.
In no event shall the service provider be liable for any damage arising, directly or indirectly, from the use of the information contained on this web site including damages arising from inaccuracies, omissions or errors. Any person relying on any of the information contained on this web site or making any use of the information contained herein, shall do so at its own risk. The service provider hereby disclaims any liability and shall not be held liable for any damages including, without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential damages including loss of revenue, loss of profit, loss of opportunity or other loss.